We Help People Who Have Been Injured Feel Great, Get In Shape, And Lose Weight Without Going On A Strict Diet
At Winning Wellness, we love to help people accelerate their rehab process through our nutritional strategies without feeling like they have to give up all of their favorite foods.
We specialize in helping injured people lose weight and become healthier so that they can enjoy life to the fullest without the need for fad diets, pills or surgery.
When you have an injury to your knee, lower-back, neck, shoulders or ankles we know how it impacts your life both on a physical and mental level. If you are one of the few to have made it to see a Physical Therapist then please congratulate yourself!
We know it’s very tempting to usually leave an injury alone and hope it’ll simply “go away” with rest and time, but that’s usually not the case…Often times the pain ends up worse than it was when it first started and it will get to the point where people will almost do anything to ease the pain (like take painkillers or injections).
We also know that after an injury it’s very tempting to just order fast food since it’s most convenient and eat things like chips, fries, pizza and ice cream since it makes you “feel better” …Until you get to the point where you start to notice that you’re gaining weight, feeling out of shape, a little low on energy and aren’t as fit as you used to be.
Can you relate?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. We at Winning Wellness hear this all the time…In fact people who come to work with us have often:
- Tried several “quick fixes” hoping they would lose weight for good, but ended up gaining it all back and more
- Thought the injury would heal faster just by doing physical therapy and not changing their diet- but it didn’t
- Paid several visits to the Doctor to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers”, only later to then feel sick, slow and sluggish
- Been referred to see a “nutritionist” who had no idea about their specific injury and then were given a sheet of foods that they could not see themselves eating
- Tried a few online meal plans, but then realized those plans either left them really hungry or unsatisfied making their situation feel 10 times worse
- Thought it would be a good idea to crash diet, but all it did was make them feel more frustrated and lower on energy
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of these have happened to you we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Registered Dietitians to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you may have tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work you are much closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. Before we do that, we want to make sure that you are a great fit for what we do so please put in as much information about you as you can in the link below. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Founded by Austin Win
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Registered Dietitian and #1 Best Selling Author
Winning Wellness is founded by Austin Win- a Published Author of the Best Selling Book The Winning Wellness Method, one of the US’s leading Physical Therapists/Registered Dietitians, former professional sushi chef, and strength and conditioning coach.
Austin has been helping people just like you for years who love to be healthy and feel more energized so they can get the most enjoyment out of life for many years to come!
We believe people who are injured and in physical therapy should have exceptionally better access to great care to use nutrition to accelerate their recovery, live healthy and happy and free from painkillers.
If you would like to know how the Nutrition team at Winning Wellness can help you live with less pain or weight gain and get back to feeling great again- we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free Nutrition Consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians:
Note: This Nutrition Consultation is something that we offer to people who are unsure or skeptical about Nutrition and Physical Therapy- unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a FREE Nutrition Consultation so that we can work with you to see what is wrong and what can be done- without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People:
- Avoid dangerous diets- we’ll help you see what will work for you permanently without traditional yo-yo dieting
- Get more enjoyment out of life – so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches, weight gain and pain can steal from you, and finally get your health on track without having the guilt of eating your favorite foods
- Stay healthy and free from painkillers – so you’re not always reaching for painkillers to ease the pain. They’re also not good for your stomach and long-term health anyway, and don’t actually do anything but mask the problem.
- Eat without shame or guilt – we’ll help give you peace of mind and ensure that you can reach your health and nutrition goals without feeling very restricted or deprived of food
- Achieve their goals even faster - we will provide you the perfect nutrition plan that will speed up your recovery to help you achieve your goals even faster